Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Last Minute Keys To The Duke Game


Jeremy M.
YANCSSB Contributor

The Duke game kinda snuck up on me. Needless to say, we need a monumental effort to pull this one off:
  • "Hold" Duke under 35% three-point shooting (Duke can't be hot)
  • State shoots more than 50% from the field (State must be hot, but no need to just heave up 3's exclusively against an unathletic devil squad)
  • Duke has two or more players foul out (Duke isn't deep, make their key players sit for long periods)
Editor's note: T'was not Jeremy's error in getting this up so late...that's on me. Life be busy, yo'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so your sayin theres a chance

Jeremy said...

Whoops...I meant barely wrong on #1

Jeremy said...

I was on #2, barely wrong on #2, and pretty wrong on #3. Do I care? No.